Qualities of a Good Wife
Every married man wishes to have a good wife. Many people advice the new bride to be a good wife to her husband. But what are the makings of a good or perfect wife? Many women do not know. Many of the qualities of a good wife are already inbuilt in a person and the rest can be developed.
1) Prepare the House: Maintain a clean house all the time. Clear away the clutter and spend time decorating the house. Apart from this be wise with money and take all the responsibilities of a wife seriously without complaining.
2) Prepare yourself. A good wife honors her hubby by keeping a pleasant tone in her voice, a happy smile on her face and a neat and clean appearance. Take special care about your appearance and everyday. Include exercises or yoga in your daily routine. Be hygienic. Some woman feel that once they are married why they should dress up or take care of their appearance. A man likes his wife to smell good. If you are unhealthy or not presentable your man may cheat you behind your back.
3) Honesty, Loyalty and Dedication: A good wife would be honest, loyal and dedicated to her husband. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and the vows you have taken at the time of marriage should be kept in all conditions.
4) Greet him with a warm smile. Always show sincerity in your desire to please him
5) Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.
6) Don’t expect the moon. He needs to keep trying, you need to keep trying, but neither of you is perfect.
7) Keep him happy in Bed: Sexual intimacy is one of the most essential things in any marriage. Please your man in bed. If you cannot keep your man happy in Bed he would go where he can get it. After all, a Man is a man! To most men, this is the most crucial area of their marriage and defines the tone of their relationship with their wife. Most men have deep emotional (and physical) desires and needs associated with sex, and your willingness to approach him is often crucial to his happiness and your marital success. Many men would like to have sex every day; Lovemaking is often how husbands express their feelings in a way that is “more than words”. Don’t hold back on communicating your love and devotion to him in the same way.
8) Accept him. Only by accepting him as he is, do you have such deep respect and gratitude for him that you would never want him to change in any way for you.
9) Be Submissive. The Bible teaches: Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. A submissive is a strong loving wife and keeps harmony in her home. Submitting is really the opposite of rebelling. Submission is an attitude of respect
10) Make him a priority. Ask him what his favorite dinner, dessert and drink are. Be sure to serve him all three one night this week. Bonus: cook his favorite dishes all week long! (Homemade pizza, Chinese food and burgers, here we come!!)
11) Express your love and appreciation often. Men likes praises and appreciation. Make the best of your time together. Men like to hear the words ‘I love you’ too. Also join him in activities that he’s interested in even though you would have preferred to do something else or give him a thoughtful gift once in a while. Make it a point never to forget the special days in his life. Pamper him very often, especially when he is at home. You can even cook for him or give him a good massage. Making him dependent on you by doing his chores when he is at home is not a bad idea. Let him miss you and think about you when you are not around. These gestures won’t go unnoticed and it may even inspire him to do something nice for you. Don’t withhold affection.
12) Do not nag No man would like a nagging wife. If you want to get your own way ask him nicely. Many wives think that is the only way to get her husband to do things is by nagging. But the truth is that your nagging can create unwanted rift or can make things worse between the two of you. Your husband is a grown man with his own thoughts and desires. Just because you think he should be doing something particular doesn’t mean he has to do it.